MIcroblading is a manual method of depositing small amounts of pigment into the outer layer of the skin without reaching the dermis as a semi-permanent solution to sparse, over tweezed/waxed, thinning brows. It can also be used to define brows, eliminating the need for any brow pencils, powders, etc. A microblading pen is used to create very fine, crips hair strokes that do not blur after the healing process allowing us to construct very natural eyebrows for clients with little to no brow hair.
Client will receive a custom color, shape and intensity to match their desired look. A topical anesthetic is used to numb the brow area and minimize discomfort. Best of all, there is no down time associated with this procedure.
- Eyebrow Microblading - $800
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Clients who have had Botox or other injections less than 3 weeks prior to treatment
- Clients under the age of 18
- Use tanning beds 3-4 days prior to treatment
- Use blood thinners or aspirin
- Drink coffee the day of treatment