Classic Eyelash Extensions
Whether you're looking for the perfect set of lashes for a special occasion or just looking to ditch your mascara year-round, Luxe Lashes offers the most flawless, undetectable eyelash extensions imaginable! Individually attached (one-by-one) to each of your natural lashes, your lash extensions will provide you with the most natural look and feel. Best of all, they wont harm your natural lashes.
- Natural Full Set (60 lashes per eye) - $125
- Flirty Full Set (80 lashes per eye) - $150
- Glamorous Full Set (100 lashes per eye) - $175
3D Volume Lashes
Very often, clients who have thin, sparse natural lashes OR a client who had hoped for an ultra-glam look would leave their lash salon still wanting "MORE"...The only options would have been longer and thicker diameters of classic lash extensions, which would become problematic when our client's natural lashes would not be able to safely support those extensions. The volume technique has become the answer!
The 3D Volume lash technique allows us to apply multiple extensions (a fan) to ONE isolated natural lash. This is achieved with far thinner lashes. The result? A full lash line that appears fluffy and soft while maintaining the health and integrity of the client's natural lashes.
- 3D Volume Full Set - $250
- Your natural eyelashes should not get wet for a minimum of 48 hours. This would be ideal to allow the adhesive properly to bond to a dry eyelash (soggy eyelashes do not make for a good adhesion).
- Do not use regular or waterproof mascara. Most brands of mascara contain chemical properties and oils that will break down the adhesive. Removing mascara from your lashes can cause the extensions to fall off prematurely as well. If you want to further enhance your lash extensions, we have a specially formulated eyelash extension mascara that is ideal for coating your extensions.
- Take special care around the eye area when cleansing your face. Gently cleanse the eye area and do not scrub or rug your eyes. Avoid any type of oil-based product around the eyes. Again, the oils will break down the adhesive and cause the extensions to fall off. Resuming with normal activities is ok (i.e. - face washing). When possible, it is best to wait up to 12 hours.
- Never use a clamp-style eyelash curler on your extensions. This can permanently damage not only the extensions, but your natural eyelashes as well. Eyelash combs are great for grooming your lashes every morning.
- Avoid extreme variation of heat, humidity, and cold weather (i.e. – hot showers, saunas, zero degree weather), your extensions can last longer. Normal activities like swimming, can resume 48 hours after the appointment.
- Be sure to schedule a Re-lash appointment every 2 to 3 weeks for timely touch-ups. This will keep your lashes looking full and natural, indefinitely.
- Do not attempt to remove the extensions yourself. Have them removed by your professional Luxe Lash stylist.